Want to win a trip to Hollywood for you and your pet?
Upload an entertaining video starring your pet and you are well on your way! You and your pet could be flown out to Hollywood, CA where you stay in an upscale hotel for two nights. You and your pet will then make an appearance on a TV segment which will be aired across America in veterinarians’ offices who subscribe to PetCareTV.
"What do I have to do?"
- Register an account on PetLIFE*
- Record your pet doing something silly, cute, funny, daring, the sky is the limit!
- Upload a picture and the video of your pet to your PetLIFE profile and label them as "Hollywood Contest Entry"
- Read the contest terms below and fill out the form to submit your entry
Sweepstakes Terms (“Sweepstakes”)
The following promotion is intended for viewing in the United States only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to United States law. Do not proceed in this site if you are not located in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. Void where prohibited by law, in Florida, New York and Rhode Island. .
YOU MUST REGISTER TO ENTER ON-LINE. SEE "HOW TO ENTER" FOR MORE
How to Enter
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. How to Enter: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. On-line Entry: Log on to http://www.mypetcaretv.com/win-a-trip-to-hollywood-contest.html enter all the mandatory data and you will be automatically entered for the drawing. All entries become the property of MyPetCareTV.com (“MPCTV”) and will not be returned. Limit: One entry per person, irrespective of the method of entry. You will be asked to create a User Profile which includes your name, address, email address, and telephone number. You will also be asked to create a user name (Pet’s Name is acceptable), a Password and to add a picture and video of your pet.
- Sweepstakes Period: Starts February 1, 2010 at 5pm ET and ends July 31, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. ET ("Sweepstakes Period"). All On-line Entries must be received by July 31, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
- Eligibility: To be eligible to win the prize in the Sweepstakes, you must be 18 years of age of older (if the age of majority is older than 18, you must be of the age of majority within your jurisdiction to be eligible to win a prize) and a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia (EXCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION FLORIDA, NEW YORK, RHODE ISLAND, PUERTO RICO, OVERSEAS MILITARY INSTALLATIONS, AND OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES). Void where prohibited by law. Employees and consultants of MyPetCareTV.com, LLC and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Entities"), and members of the immediate families of each (immediate family is defined as parent, sibling or any person residing in the same household) are not eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: Eligible entrants, who have created the User profile with all the mandatory data and have added a picture and video of their pet, will automatically receive one (1) entry when they register to become a member of the MyPetCARETV.com online community. If you are already a MPCTV online community member, you become eligible for the Sweepstakes when you add an additional picture and/or video of your pet and complete all the mandatory data required. One (1) entry will be received for adding a video or photo to your profile.
- LIMIT: ONE ENTRY PER PERSON (REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ONE PERSON HAS MORE THAN ONE EMAIL ADDRESS) OR E-MAIL ADDRESS (REGARDLESS OF WHETHER MORE THAN ONE PERSON USES THE SAME E-MAIL ADDRESS). All Entrants, are eligible to win the prize.
- Drawing and Notification: The grand prize winner will be selected from all eligible entries received in a random drawing held on or about June 1, 2010 by MPCTV, whose decisions are final and binding in all respects. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The potential winner will be notified by telephone or email. If the potential winner cannot be confirmed within 10 days at the telephone number provided, then an alternate potential winner will be selected.
- Round-trip coach airfare for you and transportation on the same flight for your pet from any major U.S. metropolitan or international airport nearest the winner’s residence to Los Angeles, CA, (LAX). If the winner is within one hundred (100) miles of the Los Angeles area, MPCTV reserves the right to replace such airline transportation with an alternative mode of transportation.
- Round-trip transportation for the winner and the winner’s pet to and from LAX airport and the hotel using a limousine service.
- Two (2) nights upscale hotel accommodation based on double occupancy at the hotel of MPTV’s choice.
- Appearance of you and your pet in a TV segment which will be aired across America in veterinarians’ offices who subscribe to PetCareTV.
- Lunch with Dr Bernadine Cruz and Dr. Jeff Werber, Lassie’s Vet.
The approximate retail value of the Prize is USD $4,700. The trip must be taken on the schedule identified by the MPCTV at the time of prize award. No alterations or variations are available to the itinerary and the winner shall not be eligible for the cash equivalent. The Prize does include ground transportation to/from the residence of the winner to airport of departure/return, meals (other than those specified), snacks, beverages, gratuities, passport or visa fees, accident, baggage and trip cancellation insurance, and personal expenses such as laundry and phone calls. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received in the Sweepstakes.
PLEASE NOTE: Taxes and all other expenses not identified as included in the prize package are the sole responsibility of each Prize Winner. The Prize may not be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash except at MPCTV’s sole discretion due to prize unavailability, and then only for a prize of equal or greater value. The Prize is awarded "AS IS" and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). All entries must be declared made by the registered user of the e-mail address.
- General: This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. If any prizes or prize notifications are returned as "undeliverable", prizes may be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Except where prohibited by law, the winners' entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for MPCTV to use the winners' names, photographs, likenesses, statements, biographical information, voices, and addresses (city and state) for advertising and promotional purposes worldwide and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation. By entering, participants release and hold harmless MPCTV and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability or any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this Sweepstakes or the acceptance or use of any prize. MPCTV, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any entrant from participation in the use of any or all portions of this sweepstakes, and refuse to prizes, if entrant engages in any conduct MPCTV deems to be improper, unfair or otherwise adverse to the operation of the sweepstakes or detrimental to other entrants. Such improper conduct, includes, but is not limited to, falsifying personal information required during registration or prize claim, violating any term or condition stated herein, accumulating points or prizes through methods such as automated computer scripts or any other programming techniques, allowing others to use entrant personal information for the purpose of accumulating prizes, or intentionally trying to defraud, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise tamper with the computer programs on this Web site. Entrant agrees that MPCTV may void any prize that Entrant may have won and/or require the return of any prize that Entrant may have won as a result of such improper conduct. Entrant further acknowledges that the forfeiture of prize(s) and/or return of any prize(s) shall in no way prevent MPCTV from pursuing other avenues of recourse such as criminal or civil proceedings in connection with such conduct. In addition, MPCTV also reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the promotion process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion in the event the fairness or integrity of the promotion is compromised. In the event of cancellation/termination, winner will be selected from among all eligible entries as of the cancellation/termination date.
Any potential Prize winner will be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability/Publicity Release (unless prohibited by law) on behalf of the winner and their pet. The Affidavit and Liability/Publicity Release must be returned within ten (10) days of MPTV’s delivery of these documents. Potential winner will also be required to send a copy of his/her passport, driver’s license, birth certificate or other appropriate documentation (acceptable to MPCTV) as proof of age and residency as well as all proof of that the pet’s kennel meets all travel requirements, your pet has all necessary health documents required by the travel carrier. Non-compliance with any of these requirements will result in disqualification, in which case an alternate winner will be chosen. Return of prize notification and/or the Affidavit/Release as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. In the event of unavailability of any prize or prize component, MPCTV has the right to provide a prize or prize component of equal or greater value. MPCTV has no obligation for compensation or reimbursement of any kind or select a new winner if a winner has accepted the prize and cannot take or complete the trip prize for any reason following the close of the ten (10) day notice as mentioned herein. The Prize cannot be transferred, or substituted, and there are no cash options available. The winner must complete and return a Liability/Publicity Release and proof of age document prior to travel.
If, for reasons beyond the control of MPCTV (including, but not limited to, tampering or computer virus infection), the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as originally planned, MPCTV, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes, without liability and to the extent feasible, will award prizes among entries received prior to cancellation or modification. MPCTV will not be responsible for Internet, computer hardware and software, phone, and other technical errors, malfunctions, and delays. Entries are void if they contain typographical or other errors. Entries which are incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, or irregular in any way, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, are also void.
- Name/Likeness. By entering, you grant to MyPetCareTV.com, LLC the right, except where prohibited by law, to use your and your pet’s name, likeness, picture, address (city and state), e-mail address, voice, biographical information, and written or oral statements, for advertising and promotional purposes in promoting or publicizing its products or services, without compensation. You shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based on invasion of privacy, defamation, or right of publicity) arising out of any use, blurring, alteration, or use in composite form of your name, picture, likeness, address (city and state), e mail address, biographical information, or entry.
- Sweepstakes Conditions: This Sweepstakes is subject to these Official Rules. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sweepstakes Entities and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. Winner and entrants agree that the Sweepstakes Entities shall not be responsible or liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes including, but not limited to, the acceptance/possession and/or use/misuse of any prize and/or any injury or damage to entrant's or third person's property related to or resulting from any prize or any part of this Sweepstakes. Limitations of Liability: MPCTV reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, or suspend this Sweepstakes should (a) viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, fraud, technical failure or other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes; or (b) earthquake, flood, fire, storm or other natural disaster, act of God, labor controversy or threat thereof, civil disturbance or commotion, disruption of the public markets, war or armed conflict (whether or not officially declared). In such event, the prizewinner will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation, termination or suspension. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with the Sweepstakes will be ineligible for prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, MPCTV RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY'S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- All Federal, state and local laws and regulations are applicable. THE CALIFORNIA COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA SHALL GOVERN THE SWEEPSTAKES. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THOSE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS. The Sweepstakes is void where restricted or prohibited by law. This Sweepstakes is void in Rhode Island, Florida and New York.
10. Rules/Winner Information: For winner information or an additional copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by July 31, 2011 to: MyPetCARETV.com, 345 N. Maple Drive Suite 105, Beverly Hills, CA 90210 Specify “Sweepstakes”. Winner information will be available on or after August 5, 2011. Residents of VT may omit postage from rules request.
11. Administrator: MyPetCareTV.com, LLC.
The Sweepstakes and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2008, 2009, 2010 MyPetCareTV.com, LLC.